Visit https://www.irs.gov/payments/your-online-account to set up your new secure portal. This new portal allows you and your preparer to ontainelectronic signature authorizations for Form 2848 Power of Attorney Forms. The electronic processing of these forms help to facilitate IRS Tax Resolution on even the most complex tax cases.
If you don’t have an existing IRS username or ID.me account, have your photo identification ready. More information about identity verification is available on the sign-in page.
View Your Balance
- View the amount you owe and a breakdown by tax year
View or Create Payment Plans
- Learn about payment plan options and apply for a new payment plan
- View details of your payment plan if you have one
Make and View Payments
- Make a payment from your bank account or by debit/credit card
- View 5 years of payment history and any pending or scheduled payments
Access Tax Records
- View key data from your most recent tax return and access additional records and transcripts
- View your economic impact payment amounts
- View digital copies of certain notices from the IRS
View Tax Pro Authorizations
- View any authorization requests from tax professionals
- Approve and electronically sign Power of Attorney and Tax Information Authorization from your tax professional
For additional help, see our Frequently Asked Questions About Online Account.