We’ve been in Manatee County for over 20 years! We now have two locations to serve you, located in Bradenton and Ellenton. Our mission is to provide you with efficient and competent accounting and tax services, making you a happy, life-long customer.
- An accounting/tax preparation practice with over 20 years of experience
- A free one hour, no-obligation discussion about your business requirements
- Fixed accounting fees agreed in advance and not dependent on income level
- Entity formations including state registration, payroll and sales tax registration, EIN and other applicable registrations for your new business
- Full charge individual and business accounting Electronic filing of State and Federal tax returns
- Tax planning
- Sales Tax calculations and filings
- Payroll Processing
“At A Tax Shelter, Inc., we are dedicated to you and all of your different tax and accounting needs”
Tarah Van Fossen-Napoli
A Tax Shelter, Inc.
Business Returns (1120S/1065) are due 09/15/19.
Personal Returns (1040) are due 10/15/19.