We believe in open communication with our business clients and we offer QuickBooks ProAdvisor training for you and your staff. We offer onsite and remote access training to ensure that you have the accounting tools needed to handle your accounting and tax planning. We also offer full charge in-house bookkeeping as well as sales tax and payroll processing to handle your weekly, monthly or quarterly bookkeeping needs. Our goal is to give you the financial tools you need to successfully run your day to day business operations. Our bookkeeping clients can be assured that we will file all of the necessary tax forms needed for IRS and State compliance with current payroll/sales tax reporting requirements.
- State & Federal Payroll Returns
- State of Florida Sales & Use Tax Returns – DR-15 or DR15EZ
- Monthly Bank, Credit Card and Loan account reconciliation
- Financial Reports – Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, etc.
- Annual Workers Compensation Audit assistance
The IRS will begin accepting:
Individual Form 1040 Returns on 01/27/2020