Tax return preparation is a primary focus in our firm. We are here as a knowledgeable resource to help clients understand the U.S. tax code and educate them on how a deduction is calculated and what is allowable. We understand that tax preparation can be a complex process and we have the ability and due diligence to ensure that you are paying the proper amount of taxes each year. We specialize in small business and retirement taxes, but are equipped and able to handle numerous taxable situations. Call one of our knowledgeable staff members today to see how we can help you with your tax preparation needs.
• Federal & State Individual Income Tax Preparation
• Federal & State Business Income Tax Preparation (Forms 1065/1120/1120S)
• Federal & State Estate and Trust Income Tax Preparation
• Federal & State Non-Profit Tax Preparation
Updates IRS Child Tax Credit
Important changes to the Child Tax Credit are helping many families get advance payments of the credit:
- Half the total credit amount is being paid in advance monthly payments. See the payment date schedule.
- You claim the other half when you file your 2021 income tax return.